A centralised, secure, cloud-based database of problem gamblers.
Making problem gambler identification fast, simple and accurate.
- Fully integrates with QEC (COMS’ front of house gaming system), The Guardian Facial Recognition System and the Persons of Interest (POI) tablet for real-time identification and alerts.
- Was selected by the Ministry of Health to become the National Database for New Zealand in 2019.
- Tested and certified to meet New Zealand’s Department of Internal Affairs (DIA) Cloud Computing Security and Privacy requirements.
- While Concern is the NZ’s official database of problem gamblers, it’s also available as a nation or state-wide database in Australia and beyond.
- Currently administered by the National Administration Service, a service provided by Oasis (of The Salvation Army)
Developed by Torutek in association with COMS Systems Ltd.
To find out more about how CONCERN works and integrates with QEC and The Guardian Facial Recognition, see videos below.