Cash in ticket out (CITO) - by NZ360
Market-leading, global ticketing technology that reduces cash handling, making for a safe and more efficient gaming environment.
- Save time – No more hoppers (meaning no more weighing or refilling hoppers) and greatly reduced coin-related machine faults.
- Improve security – Reduced risk of theft as cash is safely stored in one place (in the cash redemption terminal).
- Eliminate human error – No more manual processes that are prone to error.
- Higher use – Less downtime on gaming machines.
- Future proof – Compatible with Ticket in Ticket Out (TITO) solutions
CITO integrates with a cash redemption terminal (see below for cash redemption terminal options) which securely stores all cash in one place.
The cash redemption terminal is then linked to COMS’ QEC (front of house gaming system) and Cash Management system for easy float balancing and a real-time view of all aspects of gaming machine activity (like transactions and unclaimed tickets).
COMS is the only product in New Zealand that integrates with NZ360’s Ticket 2 Go CITO System.
Cash redemption terminal options
There are two companies in New Zealand that provide cash redemption terminals - Next Payment Ltd and Quick Count Ltd. Both offer a range of models to suit venues’ specific needs.
Check out these videos to find out more about cash redemption terminal options.