A complete end-to-end cash management and compliance verification solution for balancing gaming floats.
Quickly, accurately and reliably reconcile an entire gaming operation while maximising venue security.
Built for NZ Class 4 gaming, it works seamlessly with our Core Gaming Solution and QEC (front of house gaming system) synchronising data in real time to balance cash, EFTPOS and CITO (cash in ticket out) transactions.
One of a kind
The only online solution available in the New Zealand market.
Customisable for any industry
While designed for gaming, like many of our products, it’s fully customisable and can be tailored to a range of industries.
Benefits to Societies/multi-venue operators
- Can run on any device and web browser (meaning venues can be quickly and easily set up on current office computers).
- Produces all required DIA (Government) forms using DIA (Government) templates, ensuring full compliance with the NZ Class 4 Game Rules.
- Automatically checks venues’ daily balancing results against EMS expected results and notifies support staff of any differences.
- Gives society full visibility on the state of venues’ gaming machines and floats while providing tools that will allow staff to quickly identify any float or balancing issues.
- Automatically produces and files Venues Balancing and Government Requirement Reports with no office staff interaction required.
- Allows all venues to use the same cash management system, regardless of the number of machines or level of turnover.
- Notifies support staff if a venue has failed to bank within the expected timeframe.
- Provides the efficiency gains of a ‘single source of truth’ that is the COMS information management core system
Benefits to Venues
- Provides accurate and real-time float management and tracking.
- Delivers cash management in 2 easy steps.
- Provides high quality data quickly and reliably.
- Is a flexible solution that caters to a variety of float balancing systems in use by venues.
- Manages day to day activities of all gaming machines and ensures compliance of DIA reporting.
- Tracks venues’ weekly banking requirements and reminds venues to bank GMP in time.
- Allows venue owners and managers to manage all aspects of their gaming operation remotely.