Benefits to Societies/multi-venue operators
- Can run on any device and web browser (meaning venues can be quickly and easily set up on current office computers).
- Produces all required DIA (Government) forms using DIA (Government) templates, ensuring full compliance with the NZ Class 4 Game Rules.
- Automatically checks venues’ daily balancing results against EMS expected results and notifies support staff of any differences.
- Gives society full visibility on the state of venues’ gaming machines and floats while providing tools that will allow staff to quickly identify any float or balancing issues.
- Automatically produces and files Venues Balancing and Government Requirement Reports with no office staff interaction required.
- Allows all venues to use the same cash management system, regardless of the number of machines or level of turnover.
- Notifies support staff if a venue has failed to bank within the expected timeframe.
- Provides the efficiency gains of a ‘single source of truth’ that is the COMS information management core system
Benefits to Venues
- Provides accurate and real-time float management and tracking.
- Delivers cash management in 2 easy steps.
- Provides high quality data quickly and reliably.
- Is a flexible solution that caters to a variety of float balancing systems in use by venues.
- Manages day to day activities of all gaming machines and ensures compliance of DIA reporting.
- Tracks venues’ weekly banking requirements and reminds venues to bank GMP in time.
- Allows venue owners and managers to manage all aspects of their gaming operation remotely.